David Sullivan 22 February 2010 11:58:44The following rules apply to the use of the 16th Series CPI Review. Users are required to agree to comply with these terms and conditions. To ensure compliance, activities are logged and reviewed by system administrators.
Inappropriate UseUsers must not make inappropriate use of this workspace. Inappropriate use includes:
- the introduction of any information or material not related to the purpose of this facility
- material infringing the Copyright Act 1968
- material of an offensive nature by normal community standards
- material which may defame, harass, distress or inconvenience any other person, or
- material which brings this service or the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) into disrepute
- providing access to the service to any person who is not registered.
PrivacyInformation on the 16th Series CPI Review directly or indirectly identifying individuals or organisations is subject to the protections of the 16th Series CPI Review privacy statement.
Acceptable use policyThe intent of the Acceptable Use Policy is to create a positive environment where people are able to publicly contribute their views on the 16th Series CPI Review, without fear of abuse or harassment or exposure to offensive or otherwise inappropriate content and protecting the operators of the consultation forum from legal liability.
When contributing your views to the 16th Series CPI Review, please ensure that you:
- do protect your personal privacy and that of others by not including personal information of either yourself or of others in your posts to the forum, (such as names, email addresses, private addresses or phone numbers);
- do post material that is relevant to the issues currently being consulted on;
- do represent your own views and not impersonate or falsely represent any other person;
- do not be abusive, harass or threaten others;
- do not make defamatory or libellous comments;
- do not use insulting, provocative or hateful language;
- do not use obscene or offensive language;
- do not post material to the forum that infringes the intellectual property rights of others;
- do not post multiple versions of the same view to the forum;
- do not promote commercial interests in your posts to the forum; and
- do not include internet addresses or links to websites, or any email addresses, in your contribution.