30 June 2010
The following rules apply to the use of this forum. Users are required to agree to comply with these terms and conditions. To ensure compliance, activities are logged and reviewed by system administrators.
Users must not make inappropriate use of this workspace. Inappropriate use includes:
- the introduction of any
- information or material not related to the purpose of this facility
- material infringing the Copyright Act 1968
- material of an offensive nature by normal community standards
- material which may defame, harass, distress or inconvenience any other person, or
- material which brings this service or the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) into disrepute
Action, which may include withdrawal of access, will be taken in regard to inappropriate use of this facility.
Information in this forum directly or indirectly identifying individuals or organisations is subject to the protections of the
Return to Home